Do you want to link your Aadhaar Card with your LIC policy? Well, it is important for you to know that the Supreme Court had made this necessary that every LIC policyholder should have to link their Aadhaar card with their different policies. All the professional LIC providers or companies have started their campaign in both online and offline mode to help out the policyholders to link their Aadhaar card with their policies
In the case where you want to link your Aadhaar card with your policy, you will also need to use the PAN card also there. If you don’t have enough information about how to complete this procedure then following paragraphs can help you to understand the steps of linking the Aadhaar card with your LIC policies. The online procedure of linking can help you to save your time but in this same situation, it is must for you to follow the basic and advanced steps. Let’s check the steps which will allow you to link your Aadhaar card with your LIC policy:
Online Method of Linking Aadhaar Card With LIC Policy
When you are all set to complete this work then check and collect the required documents, which you will need in this linking procedure.
- Collect the required documents: The very first step tells you to collect the required documents
- Browse the official website of LIC: After collecting the documents, now you have to browse the official website of LIC India.
- Select the “Link Aadhaar and PAN to policy” option: On the homepage of LIC India, you will find this option.
- This will take you to the brand new page, where you can read the instructions carefully
- From here you will need to click on proceed link
- Fill up your name, by checking in the Aadhaar card, PAN,and other documents
- Select your gender
- Enter your mail ID, PAN card number, UIDAI registered mobile number along with the policy number
- After filling this information you will need to click on Add policy button
- Clear the Captcha
- Next click on the get one-time password (OTP)
- A unique OTP will be sent to your UIDAI registered mobile number and you need to enter this code in required section
- If all these steps are completed successfully then on the working page, a message will appear showing that successful linking of Aadhaar and policy
Therefore, with the help of these steps, you can easily link your Aadhaar card with LIC policy within some really quick time. If you are going to get new LIC policy then it is necessary for you to take your PAN card and Aadhaar card with you, for not facing the linking problems further.
Offline Method of Linking Aadhaar Card With LIC Policy
In some the situations, if you are not able to use the online methods, then you can prefer to use the offline methods. Let’s check some of the key steps of linking your Aadhaar card with LIC policy, in the offline method:
- Download the Aadhaar card linking form: you will need to download the Aadhaar linking form. If it is not available then you can get this form from your nearby LIC branches.
- In a section, you will need to enter the policy numbers which you want to link
- You also have to attach a photocopy of Aadhaar card and PAN card
- After entering the required information, now you have to do your signature on the “signature of policyholder” section
After completing all these steps successfully, the final step will ask you to submit this form. If you will follow these steps then without facing any trouble, you would be able to link your Aadhaar and PAN with the LIC policies.